Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy weekend...

I took down the art show that I never even had a chance to advertise- sorry if you didn't get a chance to see it!  Jeremy and I are cleaning the house and de-cluttering as the folks on the HG TV say. We are going to put our sweet little house on the market this year... More news on that later!

We babysat Anna this weekend who seems to currently be obsessed with the Chipmunks.  Here are a few shot of how we helped her live out her fantasy of going to a Chipmunk concert.




Today I went to see the Lion King in Des Moines with my mom and sisters.  What a treat! Today was the last day it is showing in Des Moines but next it will be in Madison if you are interested.
Now it is back to the grind of school and work! Due to MLK day on Monday and bad weather on Wednesday, I have not started my classes at the University of Iowa yet. I am looking forward to a semester full of learning how to research. I am enrolled in Intro to Educational Research and Research in the Arts and Humanities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She must have seen the "Squeakquel", hee hee, I love that title.

We saw Lion King last time it came through Des Moines. The costumes are amazing! Loved it.