Sunday, November 21, 2010

20 week Ultrasound

We had our 20 week ultrasound on November 5th and a second ultrasound at the University of Iowa Hospital on November 10th because of my age.  Both looked really fantastic and the doctor in Iowa City commented the perfection of the baby's head.
So... I guess we're doing ok growing this baby!
Updates on pregnancy-  I am moving into some maternity clothes thanks to my mom who took me shopping this month.  I can actually feel the baby move especially after a good meal. Jeremy got to feel the baby move as well when we were laying in bed other night. What a wonderful experience!
We are hoping to paint the baby room this week while on break but not sure- school work just keeps piling up!  We are thinking of painting it a buttery yellow and I am working on a mobile to go above the crib! 
No new cravings since soup obsession and need for lemon desserts!

Here are some photos:
The first is a picture of the baby's face and the second one shows the little legs crossed. It's kinda like those magic books when you have to focus your eyes real well to see the image!
The baby's legs were crossed in both ultrasounds so even if we wanted to find out the sex of the baby- we were not going to!  Good thing we really like surprises!   Love to you all and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

wright327 said...

The baby! Thanks for sharing the ultrasounds!