Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh thank you Vacation!



Oh how I have missed time to make things and just hangin' out this semester!  This week, I have been enjoying this week cooking, creating, relaxing, and catching up with friends and family.  Jason came over Friday and helped me figure out how to make these great oil cloth place mats I have been wanting to make for a while.  The first one was quite a challenge but after that we seemed to get the hang of it.


Cookie Time!!!

We took some time out to make ginger bread men with Sophie and Marissa on Sunday after their church program.  Here are some of the highlights of decorating....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute cookies and placemats! Just a heads up - I washed my oilcloth floor mat in a gentle washing machine cycle and most of the color came off! So consult washing directions before you wash them! :O