Monday, May 09, 2011

Sidney is one month old!

I can't believe how different my life is in only one month!  Yesterday Sid was a month old and I was able to celebrate my first mother's day!  We had a great day together. Jeremy bought me a retractable clothesline AND installed it!  We took Sid to the garden center and bought some plants and seeds to begin our garden.  We spent the afternoon in the yard, Sidney hung out in the shade of a tree in the backyard where he was promptly pooped on by a squirrel- HA!

Sidney is amazing! He is growing very fast but still in his newborn outfits and diapers.  He gets fussy in the evening but is sleeping well at night. Last night I got 5 straight hours of sleep!!!! Sidney loves taking baths with Jeremy in the evenings.  He has the best facial expressions and keeps us laughing all the time with them.  Here are a few great pictures from our first month together!





No comments: